Year End Recap: This is Infertility Season 1
In 2018 we heard from some amazing people who shared their fertility stories with us. Stories of struggle, frustration, pain, sacrifice, hope, joy, and love. In this episode, we look back at a season of This is Infertility, from the beginning to the end, as we try to get a true sense of what it means to build a family. Today’s host is Dan Bulger, Producer at Progyny.
Since our launch in April, we have released 25 episodes. Here’s a glimpse at our top 5 episodes from season 1:
- Episode 9: Gretchen Rossi & Slade Smiley: A Second Chance
- Episode 11: Matt Mira & Doree Shafrir’s Bogus Fertility Journey
- Episode 3: #SaytheFword: It’s Time to Break the Silence
- Episode 22: Kristin Smith: Bridging Oncology and Fertility
- Episode 12: #SaytheFword in Action: Finding Hope by Speaking Out
For more information, visit Progyny’s Podcast page.
Have a question, comment, or want to share your story? Email us at email@example.com
Dan has been in the healthcare industry for the last six years as a multimedia content producer. Better known as ‘Video Dan’ he as interviewed numerous doctors, patients and other experts in the world of fertility. He’s also the producer for this podcast, This is Infertility.
Music From This Episode:
Artist: Loyalty Freak Music
Track: The Candle
Artist: Jason Shaw
Track: Landras Dream
Artist: Mise Darling
Track: No One
Track: The graceful swan reasserts its implication
Artist: Kai Engel
Track: Holiday Gift