Progyny Member Portal
The Progyny Member Portal and app are self-service tools to view your benefit details, communicate with your Progyny Care Team, pay bills, and access fertility and family building education.
- Review your benefit information: Learn more about your coverage and how the Progyny benefit works.
- Communicate with your Progyny Care Team: Send a secure message or click to call to speak with your Progyny Care Team.
- Schedule time with your Progyny Care Team: Schedule time to discuss your family building options.
- Request an appointment: Request an initial consultation with a Progyny network provider to begin your family building journey.
- Track your journey: View your authorizations, track medication deliveries, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have already registered for the Member Portal. How do I access this updated experience and the app?
If you have previously registered for the Member Portal, you will simply reset your password to login to the updated experience. Please call 888.597.5065 if you have any questions.
I am a new Progyny member. How can I register and login to the Member Portal and app?
If you are eligible for the Progyny benefit, you must call your dedicated Progyny Patient Care Advocate (PCA) to activate your benefit. During your initial onboarding call, your PCA will send you a registration email. Please call 888.597.5065 if you have any questions.
Is the Member Portal app available for both iOS and Android?
Yes, the Member Portal app can be found in the Apple App Store and in the Google Play Store. To find it, simply search “Progyny” and look for the Progyny flower icon.
What information is needed to login?
To login and access the Member Portal, you must enter a username and password followed by 2-factor authentication via SMS, email, or an authenticator app. The first time you login, you will need to follow the registration instructions to confirm your credentials.
How can I update my password?
If you would like to update your password, you can do so via the app or web portal by clicking your profile and following the prompts.
I am no longer a Progyny member but need to access my information. How can I register?
If you have not received an email from Progyny to register, please call Progyny at 888.597.5065 for further support.
I have a question about the app and/or would like to share feedback. How can I get in touch?
If you are experiencing any issues accessing the Member Portal and didn’t find the answer to your question above, please reach out to your dedicated Progyny Patient Care Advocate.