In 2018 we heard from some amazing people who shared their fertility stories with us. Stories of struggle, frustration, pain, sacrifice, hope, joy, and love. In this episode, we look back at a season of This is Infertility, from the beginning to the end, as we try to get a true sense of what it means to build a family. Today’s host is Dan Bulger, Producer at Progyny. You can listen: here
Since our launch in April, we have released 25 episodes. Here’s a glimpse at our top 5 episodes from season 1:
- Episode 9: Gretchen Rossi & Slade Smiley: A Second Chance
- Episode 11: Matt Mira & Doree Shafrir’s Bogus Fertility Journey
- Episode 3: #SaytheFword: It’s Time to Break the Silence
- Episode 22: Kristin Smith: Bridging Oncology and Fertility
- Episode 12: #SaytheFword in Action: Finding Hope by Speaking Out
Thank you to everyone for helping us make this podcast possible. Stay tuned for season 2!